To support our partners and own platform we are seeking for junior and seasoned engineerswith experience in deploying and automating Azure and Microsoft 365 services. This vacancy is also interesting if you’ve only deployed Microsoft Cloud workloads as an IT Professional, and are on your path getting more and more comfortable with security. In this role, you will primarily be engaged in projects to assist our customers and partners in automating Microsoft Security products and our own Nedscaper platform running on Azure Sentinel. Some of your tasks include:
- You design, implement and breathe Microsoft Cloud solutions based on the customer’s requirements and expectations.
- You assist in (pre)sales cycles with solution selling and pricing strategies
- You automate and develop our Nedscaper platform working with DevOps development processes, continuous integration, continuous delivery, application infrastructure, web development. Coding languages C#, Typescript, HTML5, ASP.NET Core and XAML
- You work with your team to help develop and engineer solutions based on technologies in one of these two areas;
- Enterprise Mobility + Security workloads with a focus on Azure Active Directory features, Conditional Access, Microsoft ATP, Cloud App Security and MIP
- Microsoft Azure (Stack) Infrastructure and security related services, Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Migrate, Azure Business Continuity and Recovery solutions, Azure Functions, Web Apps, CosmosDB and Azure DevOps
Whom we are looking for
- You are who you are and bring personality on board.
- You are not made for 9 to 5 jobs.
- You have excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch.
- You embrace lifelong learning and aren’t shy of learning new things.
- You possess either MS-500 or AZ-500 Microsoft certifications
- You are open to achieving the CISSP or CCSP certification
- You are open to achieving the CEH certification
- You have several years of experience with either Azure or Office 365, with a focus on security products in either of two fields
- You have demonstrated knowlegde in Active Directory, Networking, DNS, Communications and Network Security, Risk Management
- You know PowerShell and like Python and/or KQL
- You understand hybrid scenario’s with Office 365
- You are familiar with Scrum and know how to deliver following such an approach
What we give back to you
- A salary that matches your personality and experience
- A bonus that matches your personality and impact
- 25 vacantion days a year and generous time away
- Mobility budget or lease car
- Newest Microsoft gear and a company phone
- Educational resources and opportunity to network
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Travel opportunity to Cape Town and other countries