The security assessment will scan and analyse the security baseline of the modern workplace.
Prevention is better than cure
- Quick insight into the security posture of your current landscape
- Complete overview of classified risks and mitigations.
- Performed by Microsoft Certified Security consultants.
- Concrete follow-up plan for immediate use (independent or with our Consultants).
What does it mean?
If you opt in for a security assessment, a certified security consultant will analyse the status of the Microsoft 365 (aka Modern Workplace) environment for 3000 euro (R40000ZAR).
The following assets are in scope of the assessment:
- Identity (Azure AD and Active Directory) via Microsoft Defender for Identity and Azure Identity Protection
- Devices (Windows 10) via Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Apps (Office 365; Exchange Online) via Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Data (GDPR; data classification) via Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps Security
The first day is on-site or remote scan of the environment and questionnaire. The second day is writing the extensive report (~40 pages) and the last day is presenting the report and discuss the next steps. The next steps can be taken with the recommendation from the report abut also (most customers prefer this option) is to remediate the recommendations with one of our security consultants.
- Performed by certified Security professionals (CISSP/CCSP, CEH/OSCP and MS-/AZ-500)
- Ahead of Microsoft technology (member of the Microsoft Private Preview program and Microsoft Security Design partner)
Benefits of a Security Assessment
- Scan of your technical Microsoft 365 infrastructure with a security vision, identity on-premises and in the cloud (Active Directory & Azure AD), devices, apps, and data.
- We process the information into concrete handles in an extensive technical report.
- Provide insight into vulnerabilities that can be abused by malicious parties.
- Detect configurations not conform Microsoft recommended practices by running a check on your modern workplace.
- Process information in a functional report in which we translate business demands and security policies into the required and optional solutions.